The Liebster Award



[english]

I was nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Mariamma - thank you! 

Here's how it works: once you're nominated, you need to share 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you came up with. After that, you need to nominate another 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers! 


My eleven random facts

1. I'm named after my paternal grandmother, who past away when my dad was a baby.
2. An early ecography showed I was a boy and my parents were going to call me Pedro.
3. I wanted to be a fashion designer when I was younger and used to make sketches of clothes.
4. I was the first one of my immediate family to visit Asia.
5. I won an honorable mention in a national writing competition when I was 16 years old.
6. I'm planning to start practicing kickboxing - inspired by Adriana Lima!
7. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years now.
8. I'm currently watching all the seasons of Gilmore Girls for the second time.
9. The last movie I saw in the cinema was The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and I loved it!
10. Talking about cinema, I watched Catching Fire twice in the theaters.
11. One of my goals for this year is to make scrapbooks!

Answer to Mariamma's questions

1. What is the funniest childhood memory that pops up in your head first?
I was out on a field trip with pre school, when the teacher told us we were in front of Mr Coelho's Farm. Coelho means rabbit in Portuguese and is a very common surname, but somehow I pictured the owner of the farm as an actual rabbit! I still have that image vivid in my mind.

2. If you could only wear different shades of the same color, what color would it be?
Blue.

3. If you could have grown up anywhere besides the country you're from, what would it be?
An island - either Iceland or Hawaii.

4. Even if you hate tattoos, what tattoo would you get if you were to get one?
I really want to tattoo 'In Omnia Paratus' in my foot! It means Ready for everything.

5. What music or artist have you been listening to most this week?
Beyoncé. I keep playing her new album over and over again.

6.  If you could instantly know a new language, what would it be and why?
French because I love how it sounds.

7. What is your favorite thing about your personality? Don't be shy!
My endurance. I've overcome so much that I feel invincible sometimes!

8. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many, and are they brothers or sisters?
(un)Fortunately not!

9. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
I have a very sentimental connection to my name so it's hard to picture any other but maybe Maria - I grew up hating the name but now I like it.

10. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Waffles with bacon, eggs, blueberries and maple syrup.

11. What is your favorite time of day and why?

Right before bed because everything is quiet and you can hear yourself think and take some time to reflect.


My nominees


Questions:

1. What is your ultimate ambition in life?
2. What is the first thing you think about in the morning?
3. What is your favourite mean of transportation (car, bike, etc)?
4. If you could instantly be somewhere in this precise moment, where would you go?
5. If you could speak to someone famous right now, dead or alive, who would you like to chat with and why?
6. What's your favourite TV show at the moment?
7. If you could choose a food that you could eat limitlessly without any consequences, what would that be?
8. What is your favourite season and why?
9. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would choose?
10. What is the one beauty product you cannot live without?
11. What's your favourite thing about yourself (physical or psychological)?

Can't wait to see your posts! 

[português]

A querida Mariamma nomeou-me para o Liebster Award - obrigada! 

Podem ver a minha participação em cima, em inglês - peço desculpa por não traduzir mas assim o post teria quilómetros! Depois de participar, posso nomear 11 bloggers com menos de 200 seguidores. Os nomeados vão ter que partilhar 11 factos sobre si próprios e responder às 11 perguntas que eu lhes coloco abaixo. Depois podem nomear mais 11 bloggers e continuar o ciclo!

Aqui estão os nomeados:

11. Pony Moon

E aqui vão as perguntas:

1. Qual é a tua verdadeira ambição na vida?
2. Qual é o teu primeiro pensamento quando acordas?
3. Qual é o teu meio de transporte favorito (carro, bicicleta, etc)?
4. Se pudesses ir a algum lado instantaneamente agora, onde irias?
5. Se pudesses falar com alguém famoso agora, vivo ou morto, com quem falarias e porquê?
6. Qual é o teu programa televisivo preferido neste momento?
7. Se pudesses escolher uma comida que poderias comer sem limites e consequências, qual seria?
8. Qual é a tua estação preferida do ano e porquê?
9. Se pudesses trocar de vida com alguém por dia, quem escolherias?
10. Qual é o produto de beleza sem o qual não podes viver?
11. Qual é a tua coisa preferida em ti, seja física ou psicológica?

Estou ansiosa por ver as vossas participações!


8 comments:

  1. Oh que querida, obrigada por me teres escolhido :')
    Vou responder sim :D

    *Beijinhos*
    Caty<3
    http://myfairytale4.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito obrigada pela nomeação!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigado pela nomeação! Irei responder Domingo! Beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obrigada por me teres escolhido, irei responder durante o fds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muito obrigada por me teres escolhido Mariana, :)
    em principio hoje já publico lá no blog,:p
    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, muito obrigada pela nomeação :)
    Vou tratar de responder o mais rapidinho possível!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh muito obrigada pela nomeação e entretanto já recebi outra. Que privilégio. Vou fazer um post a responder às questões das duas nomeações. Depois darei notícias.

    Beijinhoooo

    Ritissima Blog

    ReplyDelete