Personal | Keep calm and...




[english]

I'm sorry but this is a rather awkward post. I'd like to point out to all you lovely people who have been visiting my blog that you can now follow it through GFC or Bloglovin on the right hand side of the blog. My GFC tool wasn't being displayed until recently, so I'd like you all to be aware that it is now.

Very exciting travelling is happening soon and I wouldn't want you to miss a thing!

[português]

Este post é um tanto embaraçante mas tem que ser feito. Só gostava de avisar todos os visitantes do meu blog que já me podem seguir usando o GFC ou o Bloglovin, utilizando as ferramentas do lado direito. O GFC não se encontrava visível até há pouco tempo, e por isso gostava de vos avisar :)

Vêm por aí coisas entusiasmantes e eu não queria que vocês perdessem pitada! :)


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I am following you on GFC :) Would love it if you followed back!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosh :) I'm following you too!

      Delete