Film Friday | Think like a Man


 [english]

I don't know if I'm allowed to still call this post 'Film Friday' when it's already Saturday but I'm sure you won't mind if I tell you my excuse - or maybe you will. I was busy with family in the previous days and yesterday was spent shopping with my mum and later having a dinner with my boyfriend. Am I forgiven now? :)

Anyway, the weekend is not even halfway yet, so you still have time to put your feet up, watch a film and relax... And I have just the perfect thing for that. 


Think like a Man

Have you have wondered about the differences between men and women regarding relationships? Well, there you have it. This film will tell you all about it, but don't think this is someting you can only watch with your girlfriends because it's such a chick flick... Wrong! This is absolutely hilarious and I'm pretty sure guys love it as well - at least mine did! 

The sequel is on its way for next year, so now it's the perfect time to watch it. And if you need more convincing... here's a picture of Michael Ealy, he'll probably take care of that.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

[português]

Não sei se ainda posso chamar a este post 'Film Friday' dado que hoje já é sábado, mas acho que me podem perdoar se vos disser que ando ocupada com a minha família que está cá de férias, e que ontem o dia foi passado às compras com a minha mãe e a jantar com o meu namorado. Estou perdoada? :)

Mas vá, o fim-de-semana nem vai a meio por isso espero que ainda tenham tempo de ver um filmezinho e relaxar... quem sabe depois de um belo dia de praia? 

O filme que vos trago hoje é o 'Think like a man'. Não encontrei o título em portugês de Portugal, mas no Brasil é 'Pensa como eles'. Alguma vez quiseste saber as diferenças entre homens e mulheres no que toca a relações amorosas? Não precisas de matutar mais, este filme vai te tirar as dúvidas todas! 

Mas atenção: se pensas que só podes ver isto com as tuas amigas, estás enganada... Este filme é tão hilariante que eu garanto-te que os rapazes também vão adorar.

A sequela está prevista para o próximo ano por isso agora é a altura ideal para o verem. E se ainda precisaram que vos convença mais... Aqui vai uma fotografia do Michael Ealy, ele trata disso! 

Aproveitem o fim-de-semana! :)



2 comments: