p.- Não tem sido fácil passar por cá, mas tudo por boas razões. O novo trabalho dá que fazer mas, como diz o ditado, quem corre por gosto não cansa. Estar ocupada também pode dar pretextos a miminhos que nos confortem a alma e foi o que aconteceu com estes bebés. Vi-os numa rapariga quando fui a uma entrevista e apaixonei-me... Por acaso - e por sorte - encontrei-os na Asos, e em saldo! Quem gosta?
e.- Including blogging in my routine has been everything but easy, even if for good reasons. I had a very special visit all the way from Portugal, my mummy, and my new job has also been a handful. However, I do enjoy being a busy bee and it does bring its perks like funds to buy new shoes - what else? (maybe handbags...)
Funny story about these ones. I saw them on a girl when I was on my way to a job interview and I though 'Damn, those are gorgeous'. Turned out the girl was attending the same interview as me, sort of like an assessment centre, which gave me even more time to gaze at the beautiful creatures. As the fierce detective I am, it only took me 5min to find them on Asos when I got home. This was back in October - I was good and waited until the sales to buy them. Who wouldn't mind stealing them?



Adoro, são lindos!
ReplyDeleteAn Ideal For Living
Que lindos! *o*
ReplyDelete*Beijinhos*
Caty<3
http://myfairytale4.blogspot.pt/
ah, que bonitos que eles são. bem elegantes!
ReplyDeleteSão lindos!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSão lindissimos
ReplyDeletehttp://asperolaspreciosas.blogspot.pt/