[english]
A day late, but here it is - my week in pictures! After spending most of it living by myself in Manchester, I am now safe and sound at home, in Portugal. The journey took about 17 hours - train, plane, train, train, car -but I've now arrived and can be cosy by the fire.
 |
| Sunrise from the plane, somewhere over British land |
 |
| Breakfast at the airport, yummy |
 |
| The winter issue of the magazine I work for is finally out! Read it at http://itslavida.com/magazine/read-online/ |
 |
| #tbt Pretty flower shot in the Summer |
 |
| I interviewed James Tindale, from Geordie Shore, for La Vida magazine |
 |
| Made Oreo Brownies for a Christmassy girls' night in |
 |
| Inspirational quotes are always welcome |
 |
| Hoooooooooome ♥ (and Nutella - shhhh!) |
[português]
Um dia atrasado, mas aqui está - a minha semana em fotografias. A maioria do tempo foi passado em Manchester mas desde Sábado à noite que estou sã e salva em casa. Custou a cá chegar: três comboios, um avião, uma viagem de carro e um total de 17 horas. Mas vá, o que interessa é que já cheguei e o Natal começa já amanhã - preparados?
No comments:
Post a Comment