2013 was an important year for Fashion for Elephants - it was its first. I decided to create a blog in February after feeling bored with the blog I already had, and I'm very glad I did it because I love FFE! The number of posts per month doubled compared to when I started, with October being the most filled month yet: 21 posts in the month I turned 21, unintentionally! Views and followers also increased, which makes me feel like you enjoy reading what I have to say! Thank you for being there ♥
Here are some of the highlights
♥ Blogged about some cool events
![]() |
| VFNO |
| Rianna Phillips |
♥ Showed you a bit of my traveling
| Summer at Home |
| Croatia |
| Silba |
| Lisboa |
♥ Got angry about the unfairness of this world
| Made in ... |
♥ Shared some personal events and bits of my life
| Graduation Ball |
![]() |
| My Graduation! |
![]() |
| 21 Facts about me |
| It's my Birthdaaay |
♥ Set up a challenge to get back to my old self
![]() |
| Let's do this! |
♥ Organised my first Giveaway, all you for you guys! (Massive thank you to Alix Webb!)
![]() |
| Cuuute |
♥ Was very happy to see the blog evolve with you on the other side - thank you.
Hope you enjoyed this blogging year as much as I did. I wish you an amazing New Year's Eve, and don't forget to enter the new year with your right foot. See you in 2014 ♥
[português]
2013 foi um ano muito importante para o blog - foi neste ano que começou. Decidi criá-lo depois de estar aborrecida com o que já tinha, e estou muito contente por o ter feito. O Fashion for Elephants evoluiu durante estes 10 meses, aumentando o número de posts publicados por mês: Outubro foi de longe o melhor, com 21 posts no mês em que fiz 21 anos (isto NÃO foi intencional!). O número de visitas e de seguidores também aumentou, deixando me feliz por saber que vocês gostam de me visitar, ainda que digitalmente. Obrigada por estarem aí ♥
*Podem ver os pontos altos do blog em cima*
Espero que tenham gostado destes meses do blog tanto como eu. Desejo-vos uma véspera de Ano Novo fantástica, e não se esqueçam de entrar com o pé direito. Até 2014 ♥
What I'll be doing in 2014










Lovely wrap-up of the year! Hope you have a happy new year :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue
Que 2014 te traga tudo aquilo que mereces :)
ReplyDeletebeijinhos :) *
foi mesmo um ano em cheio! que 2014 seja muito bom para ti :)
ReplyDeleteBom ano!!
ReplyDeleteGostei imenso das fotografias.
o vestido da graduation ball é so lindo de morrer!!
ReplyDeleteencontrei agora o teu blog e já sou seguidora :)
se quiseres passar no meu, deixo aqui o link: free-zing-time.blogspot.com
beijinhos ♥
foi um grande ano para ti :)
ReplyDeleteGiveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog
Lovely post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) The details are on my blog: http://ifmyfingerswerefeathers.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html
ReplyDeletexo,
Mariamma