[english]
Kate Bosworth has done it again. After her collaboration with Topshop for a Festival themed collection, she has now lend her coveted styling knowledge to create the perfect winter wardrobe.
I'm a fan of Kate's style, it being in the casual chic midst that I much adore. Jeans, sweaters and casual dresses mixed with smart skirts, classic shoes and timeless bags. She is living proof that you can be stylish without having to look too flashy or dressed up.
However, as much as I think I identify with Kate's style, I found it challenging to pick something I liked from the collection. The pieces are a mix of feminine and masculine vibes, ranging from oversized tops to skinny leather trousers. And speaking of leather, there is a lot of it. Everything seems a lot bolder and brighter than what I'm used to seeing Kate wear. She was only a designer consultant for the collection though, so maybe there is a lot more Topshop than Kate in it?
Anyway, here are the only three items of the collection that convinced me. What about you? Will you be buying anything from the collection?
[português]
A Topshop é uma das minhas marcas preferidas desde que vim viver para Inglaterra, e é definitivamente das mais irreverentes que eu já vi. A mais recente colaboração deles é com a Kate Bosworth, que ajudou a criar o closet de inverno perfeito.
Eu sou fã do estilo da actriz (podem vê-lo nas fotos acima), já que ela anda muito pelo casual chic e mistura na perfeição elementos clássicos e elegantes com peças descontraídas. No entanto, quando vi a colecção, fiquei um pouco desiludida. Não me pareceu que os artigos tivessem muito a ver com o que normalmente a vejo a usar - não só não transmitem a descontração do estilo dela, a meu ver, como alguns são também demasiado berrantes.
Em cima podem ver as três únicas coisas que gostei. Vejam a colecção toda aqui e digam-me o que acham!
Don't forget to enter the Giveaway!
Não se esqueçam de participar na Giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway













Lovely girl! :)
ReplyDeleteToday new post, angora sweater, don´t miss it!
Kisses from Spain, Kela
Love the red heels they are awesome!!! Great post.
ReplyDeletexo
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
Love Kate! I'll have to check out her collection :)
ReplyDeleteKristen @ Your Beauty Fix
Olá Mariana! :D
ReplyDeleteEla é fantástica, gostei imenso desses sapatos vermelhos *-*
*Beijinhos*
Caty<3
http://myfairytale4.blogspot.pt
she's amazing!
ReplyDeletexx fameliquorlove