Music | Pure Heroine

[english]

You're probably sick of 'Royals' by now, but go listen to Lorde's entire album, NOW! It's pure genius, and yes, pure heroine too. And as if being this talented at the tender age of sixteen wasn't enough, she also has extremely good taste - ‘Fuck no. He’s so gross.' was her reply when questioned if she would like to collaborate with David Guetta (and this was before her recent success!). Could she be any more awesome?!



[português]

Não sei se estão a par do fenómeno que é esta menina na fotografia. Com apenas 16 anos, teve um número aqui no Reino Unido e o albúm dela é divinal. Chama-se Lorde, vem da Nova Zelândia e não precisa de andar despida para as pessoas repararem nela! Como se o seu talento não bastasse, também tem muito bom gosto e nenhumas papas na língua - disse numa entrevista anterior ao seu sucesso que não colaboraria com o David Guetta porque ele é nojento. 





2 comments:

  1. Gosto bastante das músicas dela,:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO I downloaded her album a couple weeks ago and have been obsessed. I even got my bf into it LOL. Thats what happens when I play Lorde in the car all the time! Her hair is amazing too. I wish my hair would curl that way!

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete