






[english]
Even though I called this post 'Inspiration', this is half my wish list as well. I am absolutely obsessed with these Miss Selfridges Shoes, although I have a slightly similar pair you can see here. But aren't they a slice of heaven?
Skinny jeans are something I cannot live without, and I'm very tempted to try on the new Levi's Revel. I live in my Levi's ID Curve because they're very flattering and comfortable, so it's only fair that I go in to see how these ones fit!
The turtleneck sweater is starting to grow on me again, after I vouched against them many years ago. This one from Topshop looks perfect because of its slouchiness, being a perfect fit for a casual outfit.
What do you think of the outfit inspiration/wish list? Too casual or spot on?
[português]
Skinny Jeans são uma peça que não pode faltar no meu armário, e é por isso que estou tentada a ir experimentar as novas calças da Levi's, as Revel. Eu vivo praticamente nas minhas ID Curve porque são super confortáveis, e estou muito curiosa para ver como estas se comparam!
As camisolas de gola alta parecem estar de volta depois de muitos anos na reforma. Eu excluí-as do meu armário há alguns anos, mas agora está me a dar uma vontade de as resgatar. Esta da Topshop chamou-me à atenção por ser ligeiramente oversized e dar aquela casual vibe.
O que acham desta inspiração/wish list? Casual o suficiente ou demasiado?
Don't forget to enter the Giveaway!
Não se esqueçam de participar na Giveaway!




Eu gosto bastante desse conjunto! :) Ultimamente ando-me a aventurar com batons dessa cor :)
ReplyDeleteI think your wishlist would make a lovely casual outfit :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue
Adoro, super simples e elegante :)
ReplyDeleteAn Ideal For Living
Adorei este set, minha querida! Ando a adorar cada vez mais este azul eléctrico para os dias mais frios que se avizinham! Uma boa semana por aí :)
ReplyDeleteUm beijinho, Sara ♥
http://littletinypiecesofme.blogspot.pt/