Inspiration | Tartan attacks

1. Zara 2. Mango 3. Mango 
4. Zara 5.Topshop 6. Zara 
7. Zara 8. Asos 9. Next 
10. Johnny Loves Rosie on Asos 11. Mango 12. Mango

[english]

Tartan is one of the season's most talked about trends. Part of the Scottish culture, it was later a part of the grunge style in the 90's. Now the pattern is back and the adaptions are endless - from traditional to rebel, the most important thing is to express yourself! Here are 12 items you can use to add a bit of 90's grunge or Scottish touch to your outfit.

Will you adopt this trend? I confess I'm a big fan of tartan and the trend reminded me of an old bag I had from when I was a teenager, which I'll be wearing a lot this season!

[português]

O axadrezado é uma das grandes tendências desta estação. Parte da cultura escocesa, foi mais tarde incorporado no movimento grunge dos anos 90. Agora que está de volta, o padrão pode ser adoptado de inúmeras formas - desde tradicional a rebelde, o importante é exprimires a tua personalidade. Aqui estão 12 items que podes usar para incluir o axadrezado no teu armário.

Vão adoptar esta têndencia? Confesso que sempre gostei do padrão e quando vi a tendência fui resgatar uma bolsa que tinha da Zara dos meus tempos de adolescência - tinha-me esquecido dela vejam lá! 

Charlotte in a tartan dress - Sex and the City

Seen on PFW - vogue.co.uk

Seen on LFW - vogue.co.uk

Sarah Jessica Parker and Alexander McQueen at the 2006 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala

Gwen Stefani - one of Tartan's biggest fans


1 comment: