[english]
I'm back home for the last time this summer. After visiting my cousin in Paris, I went to Spain with my family and to the south of Portugal with my friends. I feel incredibly lucky for having had such an amazing summer and the opportunity to relax and spend time with my friends and family, but I'm glad to be back and ready to face some work time again!
My next challenge is finding a job (I've graduated!!) and I already have 8 job openings to apply to - wish me luck! Now that I'm done with uni - at least for a year - I'm also determined to spend my time developing skills and improving myself in general. I'll share my goals for this year in a post soon.
As for the blog, I'm MORE than ready to give it a 110%! Here's what you can expect:
- More NEWS from the Fashion and Celebrity world
- More OUTFIT posts
- Regular FILM FRIDAY posts
- DIY Tips
- TRENDS advice
- The STUDY IN ENGLAND edition
- RECIPES
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE tips
- FASHION INSPIRATION and MOODBOARDS
- and more :)
Stay tuned!
[português]
Estou de volta pela última vez este Verão! Depois de ter ido visitar o meu primo a Paris, passei uma semana no sul de Espanha com a minha família e uma semana no Algarve com os meu amigos, daí a minha ausência prolongada no blog! Sei que sou uma mega sortuda por ter tido estas oportunidades de estar com a minha família e amigos, e ter tido tempo para relaxar e preparar-me para o que aí vem. Estou contente por estar de volta e pronta para dar ao litro outra vez!
O meu próximo desafio é arranjar um trabalho (sou licenciada!!) e já tenho 8 candidaturas para fazer - desejem-me sorte! Além disso, como não vou estar a estudar, pelo menos durante um ano, também tenho vários objectivos pessoais que vou partilhar brevemente.
Quanto ao blog, também estou pronta para dar 110%! Podem esperar:
- Mais NOTÍCIAS do mundo da moda e celebridades
- Mais LOOKS
- SUGESTÕES CINEMATOGRÁFICAS regulares
- Dicas DIY
- TÊNDENCIAS
- Dicas para ESTUDAR EM INGLATERRA
- RECEITAS
- Dicas para um VIDA SAUDÁVEL
- INSPIRAÇÃO e MOODBOARDS
- e muito mais :)
Fiquem desse lado!






espero que consigas arranjar trabalho :)
ReplyDeleteBoa sorte nesta nova etapa e que consigas cumprir todos os teus objectivos! (;
ReplyDelete- bloomingflowersinjuly.blogspot.pt
yeah! gostei da tua lista de objectivos :) boa sorte e espero que consigas aeeanjar trabalho!
ReplyDelete**
heart-sease.blogspot.pt
boa sorte (:
ReplyDelete( www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com )