Quick Update | Back home

Going to Paris in August - exciteeed!
Pink nails - love it or hate it?


[english]

Just a quick post to say... I’m hooooome! Just so you know, home is near Braga, in Portugal. I arrived last night and so far I haven’t done anything summery, since the weather is not that great. The pictures summarise my time at home so far perfectly - manicure and Paris research! I’m currently buying tickets online to go see John Legend in Lisbon this weekend so things are looking up!

Follow me on Instagram so you can see what I’m up to. Promise things will get more interesting – fingers crossed!

Love,
Mariana

Instagram


[portuguese]

Um post rápido só para dizer que já cheguei a Portugal! O tempo não está grande coisa por isso não fiz nada de interessante (para já!). As fotos traduzem o que fiz em casa até agora - manicure e um pouco de pesquisa para a minha viagem a Paris! Vou agora comprar os bilhetes para ir ver o John Legend a Lisboa, por isso as férias estão a começar a melhorar :P

Sigam-me no Instagram se quiserem saber o que ando a fazer! :)
Beijinhos,
Mariana

Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Espero que estejas a aproveitar bem :D Em Outubro vou eu ahah. Divere-te!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nem por isso, espero que melhore :p Obrigada!

      Delete