And the worst blogger ever award goes to...





My mum teared up...



[English]

Hello everyone!

Seems I’m at fault again, haven’t posted for a while... But the reason is one and only one. Dissertation!

After a few months of only pretending to be working on it, I finally had to enter ‘full dissertation mode’. That meant 4 hours of sleep per night, entire days at the library… not pretty. But there was candy. A lot of candy.

My deadline was on Thursday and after handing it in, I went to Richmond Tea Rooms with my lovely friends. It’s a great place in Manchester, inspired by Alice in Wonderland. The crumble is to die for… And we casually saw Jason Orange, a member of Take That. I actually didn’t know who he was but my friends went nuts.

After tea and cake came shopping! I was attending a ceremony on Friday so I needed a dress, because my closet isn’t full enough…

On Friday I attended the Media Awards Ceremony at the Students’ Union of my university because I was nominated for two awards: Best Critic and Best Newcomer. I didn’t win any but I was very glad I went, it was a lovely event.

Just one more thing – my fingertip rings from Asos arrived and I’m in love.

[portuguese]

Parece que mereço o prémio de pior blogger de todos os tempos outra vez, já que não dou sinais de vida há algum tempo. Mas há uma razão e chama-se Dissertação (quem rima sem querer é amada sem saber...).

Demorei alguns meses a começar a sério, mas chegou a altura em que teve que ser. Comecei a ficar dias inteiros na biblioteca, a dormir menos (muito menos)... um pesadelo. A melhor parte foram as guloseimas: kitkat, m&m’s, ben&jerry’s, etc etc.

Depois de finalmente entregar aquele bicho de sete cabeças, fui com as minhas amigas celebrar. Fomos ao Richmond Tea Rooms, que recomendo a toda a gente se alguma dia vierem a Manchester.

Seguiram-se as compras! Precisava de um outfit para Sexta, porque havia uma entrega de prémios na minha universidade. Eu estava nomeada para dois mas não ganhei nenhum… Fica para a próxima! 

Só mais uma coisita – os meus anéis da Asos chegaram e adoro-os!




Tea, crumble and ice cream... heaven!





Having fun with Instagram...


At least I have a souvenir with my name on it...

The rings! The other one is Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment