[portuguese]
No meu blog anterior, comecei o Projecto Cinderela. Passo a explicar.
Como estou no meu último ano de universidade, vou ter uma gala em Junho. Apaixonada por alta costura como sou, não encontrava vestidos que gostasse a um preço que fosse acessível, afinal de contas é 'só' um baile...
E foi então que descobri a solução perfeita. A minha mãe trabalha no ramo têxtil, e conseguiu que uma senhora me faça o vestido. Faltava-me a melhor parte: escolher o modelo e o tecido!
[english]
I’ve started a project recently: my own dress. I’ll have Graduation Ball in June
and after searching for dresses in various websites, I
came to the conclusion they were all very expensive and the ones that
weren’t I hated. As my mum works in the textile industry, I found a
way of making my own dress for the ball. I won’t actually make it, but I
will have a say in the design without the price of haute couture.
Only thing left was decide on the model and fabric.
I've already decided but any guesses?




No comments:
Post a Comment